Sizer is a small application for calculating position size based on fixed hazard and prevent lack size. The tool is designed in a minimalistic design so you do not get in how. You can easily hide it using a single as long as you won’t want it.
- Calculates position size based on pre-defined risk and stop loss size (in points).
- reveals the profit-risk ratio (quantity of R).
- is easily concealed until you need it.
- level lines can be easily switched from foreground to background with a single click.
- Click the Reset button to move the lines to the rightmost candle on the chart.
- Remembers levels even when you switch the timeframe or turn off the terminal.
- Risk amount per trade – the amount of risk per trade
- Amount based on the amount of money | % of own funds | % of balance | % of the available funds.
- Entry line – color of the entry line
- Stop line – color of the stop loss line
- Target line – color of the take profit line
- Opacity-illusion of background transparency [0..1]
- Click the Sizer button again to hide the tool.
- Press the Reset button to move the lines to the right-most bar if they have left the screen.
Forexbotreview.com Forex Algo Trading