Reading 5 minutes Views one Published
TeamRedMiner – or TRM for short, is AMD mining software exclusively. Nvidia graphics cards are not currently supported. This mining software works with almost all GPU cryptocurrency algorithms
Miner TeamRedMiner is designed only for graphics adapters released by AMD. The following models are supported:
- RX 5700(XT)/5600(XT)/5500(XT)
- RX 580/480/570/470/560/460/550
- RX Vega 64/56/FE
- Radeon VII.
- R9 Fury/Fury X/Nano, MI8
- R9 285/285X/380/380X, W7100, S7150
XT series graphics cards can only run on ethash, kawpow and nimiq algorithms. In total, 25 cryptoprotocols are supported, including MTP, Cuckarood29 and Cuckatoo31. As well as most popular kryptonite forks (haven, bittube, conceal) and some other coins.
Download TeamRedMiner 0.9.2.1
You can download the current version of TeamRedMiner 0.9.2.1 by clicking below:
Latest release v0.9.2.1
Quick bug fixes for TON v0.9.2 release.
- GPU: Fixed critical bug for Polaris and Vegas on Windows and Linux amdcl2 sometimes only reaching 50% pool hashrate.
- GPU: Added support for dual algorithm device selection using “-dx,y,z,…” argument inside the –ton .. -ton_end clause.
- GPU: Updated DUAL_ETH_MINING.txt manual with added features.
Main executable file hash info: ---------------------------------------- Windows binary checksums SHA256 teamredminer.exe 6907dce188ebd7310892f7d42077356270525994964e21b78ff21807c388be0f MD5 teamredminer.exe 34cbf45730a398f94ba60b1693bfdd71 Linux binary checksums SHA256 teamredminer 701be89e898892327906c986517cee144b27f611dcf9f6aca60070c41287a0b4 MD5 teamredminer e4b86b52aeecaf3bd610f34c76d96191
This miner includes the following algorithms and corresponding development fees:
- Ethash on Polaris GPUs – 0.75%
- Ethash on all other GPUs – 1.0%
- Kawpow – 2.0%
- Verthash – 2.0%
- Autolykos2 – 2.0%
- Nimiq – 2.5%
- Cryptonight R – 2.5%
- Cryptonight v8 upx2 – 2.5%
- Cryptonight v8 turtle – 2.5%
- Cryptonight v8 half – 2.5%
- Cryptonight v8 double – 2.5%
- Cryptonight v8 rwz – 2.5%
- Cryptonight v8 – 2.5%
- Cryptonight heavy – 2.5%
- Cryptonight haven – 2.5%
- Cryptonight saber – 2.5%
- Cryptonight concealer – 2.5%
- Chukwa-512 (Turtlecoin) – 2.5%
- Chukwa-1024 (Turtlecoin) – 2.5%
- x16r – 2.5%
- x16rv2 – 2.5%
- x16s – 2.5%
- x16rt – 2.5%
- MTP – 2.5%
- Cuckatoo31 – 2.5%
- Cuckarood29 – 2.5%
- Lyra2rev3 – 2.5%
- Lyra2z – 3.0%
- Phi2 – 3.0%
Supported and tested GPUs:
- Navi – RX 5700(XT)/5600(XT)/5500(XT) for supported algos in the table below.
- Vega – RX Vega 64/56, Vega FE, Radeon VII (Vega 2)
- Polaris – RX 580/480/570/470/560/460/550
- Fiji – R9 Fury/Fury X/Nano, MI8 (supported but with very limited testing).
- Tonga/Antigua – R9 285/285X/380/380X, W7100, S7150 (beta support from 0.8.2. Only ethash+kawpow available.)
Some algorithms are not supported by some GPU architectures and/or drivers. Below is the compatibility table:
|Cryptonight v8 upx2||N||L||L||L||N|
|Cryptonight v8 turtle||N||L||L||L||N|
|Cryptonight v8 half||N||L||L||L||N|
|Cryptonight v8 double||N||L||L||L||N|
|Cryptonight v8 rwz||N||L||L||L||N|
- Y = Supported
- N = not supported
- L = Limited support: algorithms are supported on Windows and Linux with amdgpu-pro drivers, not supported by ROCm drivers.
The miner reports the GPU hash rate every 30 seconds. These are full GPU hashrates without deducting development fees (your pool hashrate will be slightly lower).
The miner includes a read-only API based on the sgminer-5.5 API. Both json and text formats are supported. See sgminer api documentation for more details. The miner also includes an API compatible with the Claymore miner, with support for a subset of the API.
Setting up TeamRedMiner
Once you do that, you must choose the correct script file depending on the algorithm you want to use for mining. Then edit the mining file and fill it with wallet address, worker name and mining URL. After that, save as a bash file – .sh – if you’re on Linux, or a batch file – .bat – if you’re on Windows.
This application does not require installation. Download the latest version of team red miner, extract the archive to a convenient location on your hard drive. Then open the miner folder and start setting up the executable file for the algorithm you are interested in.
Example of configuring a .bat file
Consider setting up a .bat file for mining Ravencoin.
teamredminer.exe– write the name of the application that will be launched. This file must be in the same folder as the .bat file.
-a kawpow– specify the algorithm for mining. For the Ravencoin coin, we specified
us.rvn.minermore.comafter a long build
-o stratum+tcp://we specify the address of the pool.
:4501– specifying the address of the pool, put a colon and write the port of the pool.
-u RKAeArXkWLNERjWo5YF3R1xFnYCwKf11sX– specify the wallet to which mining will go. In this case, it is Ravencoin.
-p x– command p means password. On the minermore pool (as well as on 90% of all pools) a password is not required, so we write x
pauseis an optional command. It is only needed so that the program does not immediately close in case of an error, but displays it.
Finished example: (Don’t forget to change your wallet to yours!)
Note! There should be no extra spaces, indents, tabs or symbols. Otherwise, the program will not start or give an error!
teamredminer.exe -a kawpow -o stratum+tcp://us.rvn.minermore.com:4501 -u RKAeArXkWLNERjWo5YF3R1xFnYCwKf11sX.trmtest -p x pause