- This indicator identifies consecutive bullish and bearish bars;
- Determines the highs and lows for the last N bars (N changes in the settings);
- Shows Buy and Sell signals based on the readings of other indicators such as Bollinger Bands, Stochastic and MACD;
- Graphically displays 3 to 12 consecutive bullish and bearish bars with an alert;
- Implemented the ability to disable the alert and unnecessary graphic elements;
- It is also possible to adjust the number of bars in the history on which the graphical elements of the indicator will be drawn (value 0 = all available bars);
- Option to change the size of graphic elements.
This indicator is well suited for binary options trading.
- Size of the indicator label – The size of the graphic label of the indicator (recommended from 1 to 4);
- Width Line – width of the maximum and minimum lines;
- The position of the indicator label (in points) – the distance from the maximum or minimum of the candle to the graphic label of the indicator;
- Alert-An alert that notifies you when a new graphic label appears;
- Number of history bars – the number of bars to calculate the indicator (0 – the entire history);
- Number of bars for level – the number of bars to calculate the maximum and minimum;
- Up trend-display the priority trend;
- Down trend-display the priority trend;
- 3 buy bars (on/off) — 12 buy bars (on/off) – enables or disables the graphical indicator label.
- 3 sell bars (on/off) — 12 sell bars (on/off) – enables or disables the graphic label of the indicator.
Free Download and Review Bars Street with levels from Fxbotreview.com/